Music Banter - View Single Post - The English Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 08:57 AM   #2126 (permalink)
TheCunningStunt
love will tear you apart

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
I heard they were letting Tosic go, which means Nani might stay...for now.

Berbatov being out means Owen might get a regular run, but I'm hoping United go for the Ajax striker Louis Suarez.
I think we need an established central midfielder and centre half. Cheque book out Fergie!
Letting Tosic go and not even bothering with Ljajic. I had high hopes for Ljajic, I had hopes that Tosic would at least play more first team football than he did. At first I was wondering why he wasn't given more chances but then I realised, in Fergie we trust. If Ferguson didn't see a reason to play him, that's good enough for me. He obviously wasn't ready.

Nani to stay? Maybe. But I'd be happy with Di Maria and Obertan on the left wing. Dzeko up front please. £15 mil from Wolfsburg. But saying that, I haven't seen Saurez except for one appearance in the champions league. All be it, an impressive appearance.

Centre back? No thank you. No point in panic buying, Vidic and Evans with Brown as cover will do me, until Ferdinand gets fit again. If he isn't the same player after injuries, then get out the cheque book. (Summer.)
TheCunningStunt is offline   Reply With Quote