Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 05:25 AM   #3682 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

1. What Winter Holidays do you celebrate?
Only Christmas and Hogmany if Hogmany counts!

2. Do you gain weight around this time of year?
I don't really pay attention or notice these things, unless clothes become to small. I have a massive family so we have a Xmas dinner on Xmas day, and then another one on boxing day! So I probably do gain weight...

3. What is your ideal holiday?
I'd go back to Beijing in a heartbeat. Or Australia/NZ .

4. Do you visit anywhere this time of year?
Nowhere outside the country, you do visiting rounds!

5. Stay inside with hot coco or build a snowman?
Snowman everytime. Althought I'm getting sick of the sight of this ****ing snow now. It's perfect snowball fight material though, nice 'n' icey so it sticks together excellently

6. Be honest now... don't you find the concept of Santa Claus a little creepy?
Nah, I knew he wasn't real from a young age. I have visited Turkey more times than I have fingers, and visited Santa's bones in a place in Turkey. I was distraught he wasn't real .

7. What is the best Xmas present you ever received?
I don't know I mean, at the time all of my presents were amazing. Like I got a red suspension bike that was my pride and joy, but I've not used it since I was like 13/14. Last year I got a Vivienne Westwood chain that had a little encrusted bear (fake stones haha) that was of more value to me than a child would ever be as my Gran bought me it, and it ****ing broke. One of the legs fell off, I cried for ages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote