Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 08:12 AM   #10771 (permalink)
right-track
Atchin' Akai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleigh. View Post
Last night was one of those nights that was disastrous, yet hilarious when you think back.

I get another xmas dinner every boxing day because I have a HUUUGE family, so I went to my aunt's house who stays on the next street for my dinner, had dinner. Dinner was awesome. Me and my cousin (He's 18 too, we're best friends btw) invited some of his friends up, so Boab, Thomson, Jordan and Jamie arrived, and Thomson had recieved a tattoo kit for his Xmas off the girlfriend... Boab ended up with "Your Name" tattoo'd on his right ass cheek, basically ruined the boys perfect ass. That isn't the worst of it, no stencils involved.. Thomson freehanded it on, thing looks a state. Thomson must have the worst handwriting I've ever seen. Then to add to this ridiculous streak we were in my cousins bedroom and our parents kept coming in and such, so every five mins Boab had to stop getting tattoo'd. Thomson never had the right aftercare stuff, so a poly bag and some selotape were used to cover his tattoo up. Oh and it was Boabs first tattoo. Then Jamie drank all the ****ing alcohol in the house and ended up rat arsed, and caused a big scene for attention saying "nobody cares about me" blablabla, (he lies alot, he told us once that a UFO landed in the woods behind his house and him his dad and dog went to investigate and aliens were there... and then he said the government was going to wipe their identity and give them a new one in a diff country if word got out, so yeah.. he lies alot.) and he lied that he got thrown out the house, when he walked out (friend was there when the arguement took place). Then he was stoating around the house infront of our parents absolutely out the game, so we tried to send him home and a taxi came.. but he refused to leave then went to walk 6miles to his house in -6.5 weather conditions at like 1am. So we brought him back in and put him in my cousins bed which was all well and fine, but about 3am my brother in law wanted to go home and my sister was sitting with this Jamie, and Darren went scatty and told Jamie he looked like a smackhead blablabla, the only comeback Jamie could come up with was "Ano". Then we put Jamie into Williams bed again, and he whiteyed (Sick) all over it, the boy slept with his face in the sick, so we woke him up and tried to get him to take his sick drenched jumper off, and he refused, and then he went back to sleep.. IN THE SICK!!! I boaked about a million times, and all my cousins bedding had to go to the bin, so I slept on the couch with Boab, and William had to sleep on the living room floor. Honestly, anywhere Jamie goes, Carnage follows. Boys a ****ing fool.

This weekends lesson that I've learned, don't get an amateur tattoo on my arse, and don't ****ing whitey all over someones bed then sleep in your own whitey.
Fun fact: It was the Scottish that gave the terms 'Redneck' and 'Hillbilly' to our American cousins.

No surprise there then.
right-track is offline   Reply With Quote