Music Banter - View Single Post - Kayleigh's Journal
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 04:31 PM   #79 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Robert Miles
why am I not getting caps anymore? It makes me sad.

I'm going to review:
Robert Miles - Dreamland

1. Children
2. Fable
3. Fantasya
4. Landscapes
5. In My Dreams
6. Princess Of Dreams
7. In The Dawn
8. Red Zone

It's a very short CD, they do say "quality not quantity" and it couldn't be much more true in this case.

Children is an amazing song. Most people on this forum will be familiar with it. It takes me waaaay back to a time where I was only a little girl (awww) seriously it does. I remember when my brother and sister would get all their friends up to my house and play old skool trance tunes, one of which sticks out most was children. Just an all round great track to me, the intro is spectacular, it never ceases to make me want to go out and get a bit of clubbing into my schedule. sn't too electronica-ish. It appeals to a wide varied audience which is why I like it and probably why it became so popular, as it was appealing to most people. I feel like Miles as an electronica artist is great as he doesn't have too much of an electronic feel to his songs, they are mostly piano/keyboard (same difference) I like him because he's different, he made one of the most famous intro's in electronica history, it will always be memorable to me anyways. I'm sure that Miles himself created the original piano work on Children, don't quote me but I'm pretty certain. I feel like Children is a track I will never tire of, I'm pretty much sure it'll always have a place in my heart. The tracks on the cd are overall pretty similar sounds, my favourites are Children, Fable and Landscape.It i

Listen to Children here, and if you like that I definetly recomment downloading the album:

Another Miles classic not from the cd for you to listen to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote