Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 04:17 PM   #4555 (permalink)
Dr.Seussicide
FakingSuicideForApplause

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberNineDream View Post
I just can't stand living in a country where people just don't know how to shut up in a movie theatre!!! I'm not talking about a person here and there. I'm talking about 100 beings, talking. Not whispering! TALKING!!!

The last time I was in a movie theatre, it was 4 months ago, and maybe people only shut up in the last 10 minutes of the film. Today, the same thing! I enter the room, and I remember why I don't go to the movies as much. These people just don't shut up! Every 5 minutes I would calm myself and say "the movie hasn't started yet... they didn't get into the movie yet... the action hasn't started yet". And a full hour into the movie, and the words are getting louder and louder, with a couple of morons screaming guesses every minute "Oh! He will kiss her!!" "Oh! I'm sure she's gonna storm out" "AHA!! I told you she's gonna storm out!!" Why would you just shut uuupp!! I think I even screamed at some point "O one day, I'm gonna kill them all", I hope they realised I was talking about this ****ed up population.

Yeah not going to the theatre in this country anymore. I don't care how many blockbuster 3D movies I miss, this just ain't happening.
And I'm pretty sure, when I direct my first movie, I'm going to ban it in Lebanon. I'm not going to sacrifice anything for these creatures.
Yikes... you're always quite animated though, aren't you? I felt kind of like I was actually in Lebanon with those hedonistic creatures while I was perusing this. Lol, but yeah I would've gotten angry and felt to cut everyone as well. Nice show of tolerance there NumberNine.

Dr.Seussicide is offline   Reply With Quote