Music Banter - View Single Post - A Wicked Clubbing Experience
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 08:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
wickedlk
It's my Mau5head!

Default A Wicked Clubbing Experience

Welcome to my journal!

First of all, thank you for clicking on this and having a little look at what I’ve to say. The vast majority of you won’t enjoy much of the music that I will be reviewing/getting excited about but if I can portray just 1% of the energy I feel when I’m listening to music, either in my room or in a club, I’ll be satisfied.

I’ve been a trance-head for over 10 years now since my first compilation CD where I fell in love with club classics such as Robert Miles’ Children and Chicane’s Offshore. These two songs in particular paved the way for my love of the progressive sound, especially piano instrumentals.

The chances are, my reviews won’t be the most technical because well, I know Jack about production and don’t care too much for heart-felt lyrics. Most of my reviews will be about stuff that makes me want bounce!

If I go to any noteworthy gigs I’ll be sure to post it here too. Though don’t count your chickens because at the moment I live a million miles from anywhere.

I’d be grateful for feedback even if it is telling me that the song/artist/album I’ve just hyped is a pile of ****