Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 03:33 AM   #10828 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Well let's see what we did:

_Arrived to my friend's, so they were sitting there with some alcohol and chips. They're watching a concert of U2. Yeah my friend is Bono's biggest fan, so I kind of expected it.
_The first concert ended, he added another one.
_After kicking his ass for putting us through it all, he got his guitars out and we jammed for an hour.
_I put some rock n' roll music, then someone got me depressed as he put his own collection of music: all the clichés they put at clubs. Then I got to be dj again and put some alternative rock.
*Everything was combined with heavy drinking*
_The group decided we'd go watch a dvd, I thought I'll pass when I noticed I was alone in this room with this couple and some moaning was being heard. So I ran out before it gets more awkward.
_The film was nice, it ended at 4:30 a.m, we were all too tired to do anything else.
_We went to sleep at 5 a.m, we had too much alcohol to be able to stay awake all night.
_We woke up at 11 a.m and ordered us a breakfast delivery.

and so we drove home and it's now 12:30 p.m.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote