Music Banter - View Single Post - Funniest songs you have ever heard?
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 03:07 PM   #55 (permalink)
Dieselboy
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
Dudley Perkins' rap song, "Animal Crackers," always makes me chuckle. I wouldn't have known of this song if one of my MB friends hadn't sent me the link, thinking correctly that I would enjoy the video! I like the way this comedy song uses humor to give a serious message. "Put the guns away before my homie eats your hand." Heh heh.

That's sorta cool I guess. I was a little puzzled when I saw the cutsey puppets and then started listening to the message of the song. Kinda seems like an odd combo. I did smile quite a few times though and admit to laughing out loud once as I watched. ><

Anyways, kinda a coincidence for me that this thread got bumped like this. I was actually listening to punk group Guttermouth's album Musical Monkey last night. I was honestly thinking to myself at the time that it might be the funniest CD I own, so I suppose I have to link a song or two now since this thread popped up.

Guttermouth - Perfect World

"Nacho cheese and anarchy, boy that sure sounds good to me!" 0_0

Guttermouth - Baker's Dozen

A song about how stupid all the "cores" can be in labeling punk bands. I think some people on these boards would appreciate it. Its even got the lyrics in the video to follow along more easily!
Dieselboy is offline   Reply With Quote