Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 12:50 AM   #1304 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

something which is sad about Resident Evil 4 is the ridiculous PC port. It doesn't even come with mouse support.

I also have to say I don't like how so much of the difficulty of the game comes from the fact it's got rather ****ty controls overall. For example - although you get quickly get used to it, the inability of the characters for example to sidestep in order to peer around corners is quite puzzling at first. Usually, you don't know what's really in a room until you've walked well in and then turned around .. which is just stupid.

Entertaining game, but overrated I think.

(And yeah, I've finished it)

edit :

Storymilo, regarding FarCry 2, don't forget the horrible respawning of mobs in that one! You can kill 10 mobs at an outpost, then leave only to return to it 30 seconds later and all mobs have respawned. In such an otherwise realistic game, that really kills the credibility of the setting and factors hugely in making the game repetitive since returning to places you were just at is something you do all the time and killing the same mobs over and over and over is what eventually gets so boring ..

Couldn't they have made it so that mobs respawned after, say, 10 - 20 - 30 minutes?

I completed that too. Overall fun, but somewhat flawed.