Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 02:45 AM   #1305 (permalink)
Antonio
VICTORY SCREEEEEEECH

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleigh. View Post
I'm a sucker for Tony Hawk games, any good? Isit anything like the older verisons?
well comparing it to older games, it sticks with the story mode from THUG/THUG 2, and the story isn't bad, just nothing special. it's not really too challenging, either, alot of the other games in the series i beat it in a matter of hours .

the levels are good, but only a few of them are really memorable, my favorite being the Skate Ranch, especially after you get all the stuff for it. i like that they also brought older THPS levels in this game with a classic mode, like they did in THUG 2.

they also added a few new tricks, like boned ollies and bertslides, which i really enjoy because you could do more flatground stuff and add some variety to your combos. i also really like how the characters do their tricks, they really move their arms and legs like a real skater would, not like in alot of the earlier titles where they'd move like manequiens(sp?)

but in all, yeah, go get this game. tbh with EA's Skate series kinda handing Tony Hawk's ass to him, you could get this title cheap as hell.

__________________________________________________ ____

and just to make this post a sh*tton longer, here are some more games i played recently.

^bought these both for $3 each, i'm not kidding.

played HL2 once, because alot of the parts where things went white or got too bright proved to be too much for my TV which turned off at those moments. i'll keep playing, but it'll be at a slow pace or with a different monitor as not to damage my television. still, what i played i really liked.

UC however got two plays from me so far, the second time with two consecutive 60 minute deathmatches. my favorite weapons'd have to be the the Minigun, Rocket Launcher and the Link Gun. so much fun killing people with those, but i wish you could do a better melee attack than that sheild gun crap.

My MB Journal-I talk about music and stuff!

add me on Steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave
isn't this one of the main reasons for this entire site?

what's next? a thread made specifically to banter about music?

Last edited by Antonio; 01-04-2010 at 07:16 AM.
Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote