Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 04:18 AM   #3710 (permalink)
Seltzer
Fish in the percolator!

1. How did you let in the New Year?
I was just hanging out with my brother... probably my most uneventful NY in the last 5 years.

2. What are your hopes for 2010?
To be not just content but happy and fulfilled. Unoriginal I know but I'm less likely to set myself up for disappointment if I have a simple abstract desire like that.

On the other hand (in the interest of having a concrete desire) I think it's high time I looked for a lady in my life... I haven't had a gf for a couple of years and I'm bored of being single.

3. On reflection, what was your personal highlight of 2009?
Uh, I guess it was leading a team of five of my classmates in my software project paper and doing a good job. Our finished product was tops, my team was happy with how I managed it, the lecturer basically offered me a job over the summer to work on his pet project, I got an A+ for it, it led to me finding a good partner for fourth year project this year (and we're good friends now), it led to me getting my current job (not the one the lecturer was offering) and most importantly I had fun. In general it's been a big confidence booster for me since I thought I'd be a lousy team leader.

4. Your favourite album of 2009?
ISIS - Wavering Radiant

5. If you could turn back time what would you change about something that happened last year?
I'd have been more forward with this nice girl I met last year.

6. In 2010 I predict...
I'll graduate and maybe even get around to writing more reviews for my KC thread.