Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 12:13 PM   #3711 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

1. How did you let in the New Year?

I let it down in Antarctica cranking some bubbly out at midnight, drinking, and watching the sun sparkle down on the ice having deep and meanfuls with a friend. The day was spent eating a good meal then waiting around for a flight back to New Zealand. I may have opened a beer on the American Airforce run plane which got taken off me which my classmates ripped me out for!

2. What are your hopes for 2010?

To get financially sorted, get prepared for travelling in 2010/2011 and look after myself - a.k.a not get stick thin and sick, overemotional or lazy.

3. On reflection, what was your personal highlight of 2009?

Making it to Antarctica was the highlight of most likely my life, at least so far. I managed to battle depression and come out myself again, I got accepted into a restricted post graduate course which proves that I am becoming more academically sound in this world. I also made a lot of amazing friends and met a boyfriend now an ex who brought me back to life but also made me realised who I was and was not.

4. Your favourite album of 2009?

Placebo - Battle For The Sun and Muse - Resistance

5. If you could turn back time what would you change about something that happened last year?

That I was less hard on myself.

6. In 2010 I predict...

Graduation, a new job, savings, making new friends!