Music Banter - View Single Post - 2012
Thread: 2012
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 06:11 AM   #509 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
What have they done to the History Channel?
How many times must they recap every ten minutes on what we have just watched?
The Dogfights series was a classic example.
I've got an interest in WW2 aviation and really looked forward to seeing these programmes only to get frustrated by the continuous, time wasting and tedious, (just in case you don't understand, here it is again) recaps.
Do they think everyone suffers from Senile Dementia?
History has a new show now called Ax Men, and yes, it's about lumberjacks, what else?

I'm really sick and tired of all these shows that focus on "working men". Mechanics, Airport Security, Fishermen, Lumberjacks, Truckers. It's stupid, boring, and it just makes middle aged, working class American men seem like total f*cking assh*les, even though that is technically true.

Even shows that should be interesting, aren't. Whale Wars sounds cool, but then you watch it and realise that they're a bunch of law abiding pussyf*cks who do absolutely nothing.

And Ghost Hunters is just retarded. I actually believe that ghosts exist, but so many of these paranormal shows are full of crap. Unless Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis and Ernie Hudson are involved, I don't want to see any more sh*t about ghostbusters.

I hate reality shows, when they are actually real, they're boring, and when they're fake, they're just insulting.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 01-05-2010 at 12:43 PM.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote