Music Banter - View Single Post - any suggestions?
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 09:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
phoenixflames
Something That You're Not

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe
the last thing we need in here is a yellowcard thread....theres already too many blink 182 threads.
Well, at least if people didn't post this crap within somewhat descent threads, we would have a few good, on topic threads. The aforementioned post was totally off topic and had nothing to do with the thread. Now (in most threads), all we have is people complaining about bands, saying their bands are better, and in the end, we all just argue about the same things over and over again... We need to just let people listen to what they want to listen to and stop insulting them over it. If someone wants to listen to Yellowcard or Blink, thats their right. If the want to make a thread and talk about it, thats also their right (albeit they should stay within current threads rather than make new ones, assuming the thread exists). Why people feel they must insult others for their taste is beyond me, other than I think it makes them feel better about themselves and more elietist.
We're from Ohio.
Yay for us...
www.theascentofterrion.com
Be our friend on MySpace