Music Banter - View Single Post - Music Banter Hall Of Fame: Nominations Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 07:01 PM   #328 (permalink)
Son of JayJamJah
Occams Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
So how many votes is enough again? And are we sure it's enough? The reason all the other artists have got in so quickly is because we considered 20 something the official number and EVERYBODY with as much as 12 posts ends up voting, and so an induction is made before a lot of the regulars even voted, and I consider their opinions more valuable.
Each nominee is up for week as dictated when the Hall of Fame started. It's been pretty consistent, 28 or 29 total votes every time. This just may not be the time for them, let more people on here get to know them via your posts, reviews and nominate them again in a few months or whatever. Assuming they don't by now. I am leaning towards an affirmative vote but still reserving judgment for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboard adolescent View Post
i prefer foreplay. the orgasm is overrated.
If you're posting in the music forums make sure to be thoughtful and expressive, if you're posting in the lounge ask yourself "is this something that adds to the conversation?" It's important to remember that a lot of people use each thread. You're probably not as funny or clever as you think, I know I'm not.

My Van Morrison Discography Thread