Music Banter - View Single Post - Do you believe in ghosts?
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 01:59 PM   #29 (permalink)
Davey Moore
The Great Disappearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Rita died when she was little? I assume that means "young".
And she was supposedly a doctor?

I'm not going to make any kind of claims right now. I'm just going to leave those two sentences up there for posterity.
She was *supposed* to be a doctor. But her life was cut short. Get it?

Quote:
P.S.... Why does everyone run?
Do no one just stand there anymore? Have the movies totally programmed your stories?
I dunno... floating head. It's not trying to kill me yet. Probably pretty interesting since it's a floating head and all. Fear? Yea, it's a floating fucking head. But this isn't the fucking Scooby Doo show. But even then, running away, as we all should know by now, doesn't put you at any sort of meaningful distance from a ghost, yea?

Why not just stand there and watch it?
Why be afraid?
Is that what movies taught you?

Hint fucking hint.
You're a man who has done things like acid before, have you ever had a bad trip? Have you ever seen something in front of you totally foreign, alien, that sends a paralyzing shiver up your spine, that totally upends your beliefs(before this I didn't believe in ghosts), and gives you an absolute sense of FEAR, the raw primal essence of the most base and strongest emotion? Do you know what that feels like? Your mind is no longer in control. Animal instinct is.

Think a little bit before you accuse me of being a fucking child, with your Scooby Doo analogies.