Music Banter - View Single Post - Festivals?
Thread: Festivals?
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 03:02 PM   #52 (permalink)
Astronomer
we are stardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post
Have these festivals been yet? I really want to see FNM live! Have you ever seen Muse live? Mastodon were absolutely unbelievable when i saw them, i wasnt even that big a fan before the show.

Trivium however, remain the only band i have ever walked out on during their show.
Nope they haven't been yet! Unfortunately I had to sell my ticket to one of them as I'm moving overseas, but I'm still seeing Faith No More at their own show in New Zealand in late February! I can't wait, it's definitely the band I am looking forward to seeing the most.

Muse I haven't seen yet either, that festival is at the end of this month. I've never seen them live but I'm a pretty big fan so I'm looking forward to it, plus I've heard good things.

Unfortunately due to selling one of my tickets/moving I won't be seeing Mastodon or Trivium or a few of those other bands! Looks like I won't be missing out with Trivium, though. I was never really much of a fan of them to start with.

So yeah, none of them have happened yet... I don't know what it's like over there but here you always have to buy your ticket months and months in advance!