Music Banter - View Single Post - Do you believe in ghosts?
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 05:44 PM   #33 (permalink)
duga
MB quadrant's JM Vincent

i've got another story (this one happened to my brother)

asia has been known to be incredibly haunted, with some of the most aggressive ghosts in the world. when my family first moved to singapore, we were walking around town and my brother accidentally stepped on a pile of fruit. we thought nothing of it at the time, but we later learned this was an offering for the hungry ghost festival. we have never proven that the following occurrences were caused by this, but it was the best thing we could come up with.

there was nothing very intense about my brother's haunting, but it was obvious. my brother was a metalhead and always kept his radio on that station, but would wake up with the radio on the classical station. the volume would fluctuate all the time and anytime he would have friends over they felt like someone was watching them. also, his room was freezing cold...and we lived in the tropics with the windows open (airconditioning is expensive there).

my brother resorted to changing rooms with my sister (without telling her of the supposed haunting) just to get it to stop. for a couple months, nothing happened, but then the same things started up again. the same happened after moving back to the US. now, however, he is used to it and actually tells it to stop messing with his radio...and it listens, strangely.