Music Banter - View Single Post - The Monthly Music Trading Post
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 12:56 AM   #1051 (permalink)
Dieselboy
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdullah424 View Post
Glad you found it interesting Dieselboy....

To return the favor Dieselboy sent me The Dead Bodies - Mr. Spookhouse's Pink House

True to its name I can definitely imagine hearing this album play in a hunted house, but with that being said I really enjoyed it. I only gave the album one listen so far but it seems to be telling Mr. Spookhouse's story, who I just realized is a vampire.

The music mixes quite a few genres from electronic, to indie, even to classical but it all melds together perfectly and really pulls you in. Even though the tags on the song say indie i don't think you can classify it that easily.

Overall, I loved the album and highly recommend it to any interested parties. And as soon as I'm done typing this I'm going to find some other music by The Dead Bodies.
Glad you liked this. I saw what you sent me, and that it was gonna be weird, so I figured I might try to out-weird you... This is about as weird as I have though. It's not bad, but I think you won anyway.

Yeah, Indie is a pretty terrible and lazy tag label to put on it, agreed. Guess I gotta take the blame for that though.

As far as finding more from them, I'm almost positive this is all they have released atm. If you do find something else out there though, then hook it up.
Dieselboy is offline   Reply With Quote