Music Banter - View Single Post - Music Club
Thread: Music Club
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 11:48 PM   #147 (permalink)
Schizotypic
Souls of Sound Sailors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselboy View Post
I say just let those three do their thing. Being able to pick a new selection every week, if you choose, isn't so bad. Even makes it more fun I think.

About the Hall of Fame thread though, I've never been involved in that and I'm not quite sure I get how it works even after reading the rules. A question though I'm wondering about, is if this club worked that way...then would brand new releases that are submitted go to the back of a long queue of albums? If so then it really seems like it wouldn't work so well for this.
Yeah, they would. Me, Awwsugar, and Numbernine talked about it over AIM for at least an hour. We went over the scenerio's of several different options and this way is definitely the least complicated and the fairest. If anybody wants to take their suggestion further, I would advise them to PM or AIM myself, Numberninedream, or Awwsugar. Thank you. =)

Besides, this is generally how the Trading Post is run and that thread is great, in fact I've see Story and Fasho in it at least a few times as I remember, this system really isn't bad... in fact I think it's fun.
Schizotypic is offline   Reply With Quote