Music Banter - View Single Post - Music Club
Thread: Music Club
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 12:47 AM   #149 (permalink)
Schizotypic
Souls of Sound Sailors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
The trading post is different, the trading post is just you sending an album to someone else. There is no list that gets cleared or anything. Because I do the trading post every week pretty much.

Anyway, fair enough, if you guys think this is the best way then bring it on! I was just wondering though, if I PM an album suggestion, and it doesn't make it, and then the list gets cleared, can I PM that same album the next round? Or since that album was suggested and then got cleared off the list will it just never be used?
Well, if we had it so it would be a line, you'd probably be like 30th in line by now. Yes, of course you are allowed to keep sending the same album and I'm sure it will be picked eventually. I'd say before you submit it ten times there's like 90% chance it will have been randomly selected.

Really though for me half the fun is wondering who's album will get picked from the lot, and being album to enjoy that album. I would like for people to hear the album I sent in but even more I'd like to hear some new music.
Schizotypic is offline   Reply With Quote