Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 05:51 PM   #3733 (permalink)
SATCHMO
Al Dente

Easily the best 6 pack we've had in a long time:

1) Do you believe in karma?
Karma is simply the law of cause and effect extended into the realm of intention and the transpersonal energy dynamic, which, on a scientific level, we don't fully understand yet, but it doesn't make it any less real or valid, so yes.

2) Would you ever lie to someone to make them feel good about themselves?
In some rare and appropriate cases, yes, but a lot can be said for tact and diplomacy. I would more likely say nothing when the truth would be counterproductive or inappropriate.

3) What is your view of online relationships?
Amazing. Completely valid. They come with limitations and challenges like any good relationship. I really don't know how else to answer that.

4) If you could only know one thing about your future, what would you want to know?
There's kind of a catch 22 here in that all of the situations in life that I crave certainty about are also all the things that demand a certain amount of faith and, for a lack of a better way of putting it, surrender, both of which require a certain degree of uncertainty in order for the future to manifest in the way it's intended to.

5) Assuming the devil exists, is there anything you’d sell your soul to him for?
There is the probable loophole that if I sell my soul for purely selfless and altruistic purposes then the devil's claim on my soul is completely nullified, so I would sell my soul to benefit someone else.

6) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Nope, but I got skills nonetheless.
SATCHMO is offline   Reply With Quote