Music Banter - View Single Post - Those Were The Days (Member Pics From The Past)
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 07:14 PM   #88 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
These are darling photographs, Lateralus, Jackhammer, and NumberNineDream. Look at that primitive-looking bear toy and Jackhammer's cute blue socks! My old toys are strange ancient-looking plastic creatures, too...one I remember was a hedgehog. You hid your camp suffering well, NumberNine, in this photo. I'm glad you got an art medal to make up for the misery.
Well it was the last day, I was so happy I was leaving this miserable place. I remember on the first day there, one boy threw this mickey hat from the 5th floor, so I had to run the stairs down to get it... then there was another 5 year old boy following me everywhere telling me I was too short thus too small, so he was the older and smarter one, and I kept repeating to him that height doesn't have anything to do with age... Well I was actually bullied in all the schools, camps and clubs I was in. I think they felt I was a bit too shy, so they tried to provoke me somehow, all I know is, I was hated by many.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote