Music Banter - View Single Post - Love
Thread: Love
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 08:13 PM   #77 (permalink)
Astronomer
we are stardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
ah but all i meant was the ones who think they are in all ending "love". obviously, you saying you are not even sure, you are not included in what i was talking about. i would hardly say i am grown up...especially in terms of relationships. i'm just as unsure as anyone, but having lost love i know i was once in love.

i just think it is hard for anyone to be sure until they get their heart broken. it is a sad and hard road to go down, but unless two people are just totally sure of their happiness together, not going through a couple rough relationships is detrimental. you start to question yourself, you don't know if maybe there is someone else out there for you. it is just bad. now i know what i want in a relationship and how to resolve certain situations that may pop up.

just remember you are always learning. i never meant to imply that teenagers are incapable of love. i just think they are so inexperienced and affected by hormones, the newness of it all, etc that most will pass off obsession and infatuation with love.
I don't think it's an age thing though, I think it is a life experience/ maturity thing. As a teenager I went through a lot of stuff that many adults have never faced, like death, and pregnancy, that I think made me capable of learning a lot about love.

Love is something that is a lot more complicated than just relationships and knowing how to deal with them. Love is something that can occur in a million different ways and create millions of different connections between people. And no matter how much you think you 'learn' about love it will still continue to make you feel so many different things, some that feel great and some that hurt you more than anything.