Music Banter - View Single Post - Supposing there is an afterlife
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 10:32 PM   #18 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveissucide View Post
What three people within it do you want to meet and why?
Abraham Lincoln-For doing what he saw as being right no matter what the prevailing opinion, putting millions of lives at risk for a cause they had mixed feelings about, for emancipation purely on moral grounds despite there being no idea of the consequences of it. I'd wanna talk to him about morals and ethics

Martin Luther-For putting the lives of himself and all around him at risk by criticising the most powerful organisation on earth, for standing firm on his principles no matter what, and to ask him how he feels about the fact he plunged Europe into chaos simply by doing the right thing.

Elvis Presley- How must it be to revolutionise the world accidentaly, and be acclaimed as a genius despite only being yourself, and how it feels to be so betrayed by those around you and to know you squandered so much potential.

Is any of this serious? Some of it seems tongue in cheek. If you are serious I really can't tell.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote