Music Banter - View Single Post - Music Club
Thread: Music Club
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 06:53 PM   #211 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

So I just began listening to the 30 seconds to Mars album. I feel there's some potential, but they are maybe trying too much. It's like they're just mixing all the clichés in one bowl, to see if something might happen. The biggest fail in the album, are the vocals mainly, then come the redundant beats, with the choir that keeps jumping at every occasion. The music is over charged, it just makes us lost. There's too much elements that don't need to be there. Sometimes more is less, and that album is the best example. I think the best track in it, is the first. Very good beginning, and the choir at the end added to it. His vocals ruined the middle part, but at least it was brief. After that everything was put franticly together, without showing us anything new, which made the whole thing flop.

Reminder for all:
The next album, is to be chosen this Sunday, 12 A.M (U.S east coast time)... So whoever wants to suggest an album, you still have two days. Not much have been suggested for now, so we still need some more to get a decent list to choose from. Thanks to all who suggested and reviewed... cheers.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

Last edited by NumberNineDream; 01-15-2010 at 07:44 PM.
NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote