Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 07:21 PM   #410 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

1) Because of my age I have this inherent belief that I am superior to many people yet I am as messed up as the rest of you
2) I want to have another child- a daughter and I feel emotionally ready for another bout of fatherhood but it's just not going to happen in my present situation.
3) I try to put off reading what I posted on MB the night before as I'm worried that I made an ass of myself.
4) After a cup of coffee and sunlight I get a grip and don't give a toss what I posted on MB the night before.
5) My online persona is much nicer than my character in the real world which bugs me but I just can't bring myself to really let go on MB and say what I think sometimes.
6) I find Brian Molko from Placebo attractive.
7) I constantly delete albums from my HD in search of the 'perfect' collection knowing that I may just have not been in the mood for a certain sound that day.
8) Hate the fact that I am so reliant on MB to get me through the day.
9) I refuse to wear gloves even in the coldest weather and I have never owned an umbrella.
10) Find every other child apart from my own a pain in the arse.
11) Dislike cars and everything to do with them. You can stick your brake horsepower and 0-60 where the sun doesn't shine. Just because a car can do 200 MPH means shit to me. There is a speed limit over here so it's academic how fast you car can go.
12) I think that most of Jean Claude Van Damme's films are awful but I cannot help but like them.
13) I align the spines of my DVD'S perfectly and have to remove every sticker from the cases.
14) I make the best roast potatoes known to man and always stick to the same method when making them.
15) I have to brush my teeth twice a day even if I can't remember cleaning them at 2 A.M yet I only ever wash my face in the shower.
16) Very, very rarely get ill and revel in the fact knowing that it will one day bite me in the ass.
17) I am not scared of snails or worms but they literally turn my stomach if I see them, even on T.V.
18) I can grind my teeth in my sleep but cannot do it on an everyday basis at all.
19) I can drink ten cans of beer without burping but just a sip of a soda makes me burp immediately.
20) I always look into peoples eyes when they talk to me and get offended when that is not reciprocated.
21) Dislike what my country has become yet I will always defend it to the last.
22) Hate talking on the phone to anyone and regularly wing it.
23) I have never once lost any personal items when drunk even if I cannot remember the last 3 hours.
24) I have to drink my beer from a glass and not the can.
25) Nope I don't have a 25th answer.

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote