Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 05:25 PM   #440 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

I'm not sure exactly how much 6'5'' is but if this metric calculator is right, I'm 6'3'' (1.90 meters) and people constantly comment on how tall I am. I guess the added factor is that I'm skinny so it makes me look even taller? Anyhow, I never considered myself freakishly tall, but 6'5'' would be around 2 meters I believe which is definitely the international giant demarcation line.

Anyhoo, don't feel like doing another one so just quick thoughts about some things.
I totally understand the phone thing, I can only handle a phone conversation with people I'm very intimate with (like my siblings), but a conversation with other people causes severe stress, even with people I've known for years. I'm not a very good conversationalist and I cannot stand the awkward silences which any sort of lag in the conversation brings about. The silence is deafening and makes me sweat profusely. I've made that clear to most people I hang out with and communicate whatever needs to be communicated with text messages except this one friend who continues to traumatize me every time she calls me on the phone on special occasions like Christmas and birthdays. *shudders*

Second thing is the handshake. Absolutely cannot stand the limp handshake but equally loathe the overzealous firm handshake which some assholes tend to utilize as some sort of caveman gesture of establishing power and dominance. You absolutely can tell a lot about people from a handshake and I try to stay away from both.

Last.fm

Last edited by adidasss; 01-16-2010 at 06:03 PM.
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote