Music Banter - View Single Post - Arabic Music
Thread: Arabic Music
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 08:44 AM   #27 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Good to see more people on here

I'll be uploading to youtube a video of each of the three artists I reviewed for now, as I couldn't find my favourites on the net.

Edit: About the Egyptian rap song. I have something against the Arabic rap scene, as they tend to imitate Americans a lot, which kinda covers the true issues was all created about. Living in Egypt, the environment should give you enough material for millions of songs, but instead they decide to talk about a girl leaving him for someone who got money.

Maybe because of the tough censorship, that'd be my first guess. But if you want to be a "rapper", I think breaking the box should be a priority. However, it is enjoyable, outside the lyrics.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

Last edited by NumberNineDream; 01-17-2010 at 10:33 AM.
NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote