Music Banter - View Single Post - It's now time to introduce myself
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 09:16 AM   #20 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

lol that's a lie, it's the cheapest place. Down town is maybe expensive, but it's an ugly place to visit, all full with people from Saoudi Arabia.
I get through the week with 10$, not eating at home, and going out twice a week. It's expensive for people living here, with the phone bill and electricity bill etc... but not to go out at night or in the afternoons.

They say Syria is cheaper, but the dialect there really annoys me. I got a friend that's half-syrian he says there's some great places to get drunk on the beach, maybe we'll go on some road trip someday. But if all the Syrians are coming here, I'll say it means something.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote