Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 08:59 PM   #11014 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by storymilo View Post
Dude.... you write RPG campaigns in your free time?

That's awesome!
I've never really been in a position to do a proper game with me as storyteller instead of a player character. I tried to run a Vampire game when I was 17 but the guys I was playing with were complete idiots who got killed during the 2nd gaming session. One thought it'd be a great idea to take on a werewolf all by himself without any silver and then botched on his first roll, he was decapitated, eviscerated, and mutilated, in that order. The player got mad at me and threw a hissy fit then left. The other guy didn't last too long after, in a raid on a Sabbat den he tried to take on a Tzimisce elder with his weak ass character and was promptly staked and beheaded. To add insult to injury I decided to have the Tzimisce elder use his fleshcrafting ability from the remnants of the corpse to make little monsters. I explained to them both before we started playing that I'll bend some rules here and there but if you go off and do something stupid I'll make it ten times harder. Neither of them heeded my warning and were thus offed pretty quickly and wanted out of the gaming experience.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote