Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 10:39 PM   #11020 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezZ View Post
What do you do if you dont mind me asking?
I'm sort of a jack of all trades guy for a Tax Consulting company. Some weeks I'm creating spreadsheet after spreadsheet of data entry for various things, mostly for advertising campaigns we do via a website called sendoutcards.com. Some weeks I'm editing audio or video clips, cutting them down or making their quality better, then have them turned into products we sell (either digitally or sometimes physical copies). I'm technically always "on call" for your basic tech support calls, however most of the calls I get are people trying to get a hold of my boss so it's more of a secretarial job than anything else. The same thing applies to e-mails. I occasionally have to courier things to various government buildings, mostly the Secretary of State's office in Carson City (state capital). Oh and I also do a lot of mail forwarding, collecting mail from two drop off boxes at a local UPS store, then forwarding them to their rightful owners. It's all work from home or whatever cafe I find myself in at the time so I can't complain too much, however it does get a bit monotonous after awhile and I had no real training so when I do get a customer service call I'm usually pretty useless.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote