Music Banter - View Single Post - Hi im new
Thread: Hi im new
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 09:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
snowcat
Groupie

Default Hi im new

Hi, im new my names Emma im 20 from Coventry, England. and I found this forum by accident when I was looking for advice on choosing a song.

I have a strange taste in music but id have to say my top 10 artists (alphabetical) are:

Barenaked Ladies
Beautiful South
Billy Joel
Harvey Danger
Joe Jackson
Johnny Cash
Maximo Park
Metalica
The Offspring
Weezer

I look forward to sticking around, posting and meeting people on here. Not that music is a large part of my life... I don't play an instrument but I like to hear new songs even if I am a bit of a music hermit, I generally don't hear a song until its a few months old... im not a big chart person.

I am currently a film production student, I have a couple of pets (a cat and two Newts) and thats about all the interesting things about me.

Also, I read the rules and Id like some advice... im not asking for help with my "homework"

Just advice on a song choice for a showreel, so a Showreel is a montage of video clips of films ive made over the last few years and im looking for a interesting song thats not overused or predictable. something like Robot Rock by Daft Punk.... any suggestions please suggest.

and so to conclude... Hello everyone, I hope I enjoy it here... I have been looking around and it seems pretty fun.
snowcat is offline   Reply With Quote