Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 02:11 AM   #2186 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
Alright...
So oxy is amazing.
I just sat there carefree heavy and warm for awhile until my friend came over. I got this huge rush of euphoric happiness through my body and we went for a walked and smoke a bowl or two. Then I had a cigarette and I felt amazing (still get nice tobacco buzzes cuz I don't smoke too often). And we walked in the cold for almost two hours but it was bliss. I would definitely recommend this drug. Even a little amount like that made me so happy.
Dont get too into though bro. Thats some dangerous ****. It'll drain your happiness and drive you to feed you more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Yea, you generally don't want to eat anything heavy beforehand. You likely would have gotten off better if you'd have had an empty stomach. Certainly wouldn't have taken as long.

As far as the OJ/Vitamin C thing, I've personally tried it with shrooms and acid many times, and experienced no noticeable enhancement in comparison to trips sans OJ/Vitamin C that could be contributed to the OJ versus the natural climb towards peaking, so I don't personally subscribe to that... But eating more mushies is definitely a plus.

If you plan on doing them again after a moderate break for tolerance purposes, I'd definitely suggest not eating for about 6 hours prior, or if you do, something light... like a salad. If you get some of the same goods and in the same quantity, you'll notice a pretty big difference in comparison to last time in terms of come-up speed and intensity.
Yeah man, we like to do it right. I've actually had it take quite a while a few times even without eating. Not 3 hours, but nearly 2. During that part, when you are about to trip, and you feel lazy and ****ty, I like to nap. Put on some chill tunes and sit back, close my eyes, then the next thing you know youre in a ****ed up place in your head and you open your eyes WIDE and suddenly its party time. Try it.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote