Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 11:07 AM   #2191 (permalink)
Cadrian
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
As far as the OJ/Vitamin C thing, I've personally tried it with shrooms and acid many times, and experienced no noticeable enhancement in comparison to trips sans OJ/Vitamin C that could be contributed to the OJ versus the natural climb towards peaking, so I don't personally subscribe to that... But eating more mushies is definitely a plus.
I've Ground dried shrooms up in a coffee grinder and mixed them in orange juice and noticed about a 15mins increase in the time it took for them to kick in. I dont know if it enhanced it any besides that.

I know its best to grind them up if you can, considering your stomach dont disgust fungi, so if you grind them up you get more out of it considering your exposed to more the mushroom in and out. Coffee Grinder will turn them into dust that you can see in the air. Mix them in some choclate and its great. In the Orange juice it taste like you got pulp orange juice until you get to the bottom, nasty **** there.

If you gotta chew them straight up, it seems M&Ms with them kills alot of the taste.
Cadrian is offline   Reply With Quote