Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 07:23 PM   #2200 (permalink)
duga
MB quadrant's JM Vincent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
I'd mostly assume that grinding them up is what usually contributes to the increase in speed of effect. I apply the same principle when using Ecstasy by parachuting (Grinding the pill to a powder then encapsulating it in a thin layer of TP and bombing it) and the increase is consistently at a spread of between 15-25 minutes gain.
Of course, there could be some mechanism of action involved with the OJ, but it's just not something I've personally seen results from. I usually don't take into account any deviance of effect in any regard below a roughly 10 percent & 10 minute threshold due solely to body chemistry and current physical state alone.

But if it works for you, then I'd stick with that.
i wasn't too sure of the vitamin connection until i tripped very recently. my brother and i had an eighth left over (we had had an eighth each of the same stuff a couple weeks prior). since we had to split an eighth between us and we are usually used to a full each, we decided to load up on all kinds of vitamins. we took a multivitamin and a ton of oj then chowed down on the half eighth. the trip was waaayy more intense than even the full eighth...in fact i probably would have freaked a little had we taken a full each.