Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 12:08 PM   #2233 (permalink)
Cadrian
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElephantSack View Post
I've always preferred acid to shrooms. I could actually go for a nice day trip here shortly.
I never wanted to try acid....

The first time I did shrooms I was expecting it to be like I smoked 2 blunts to the head and I get to see cool ****. I was way off, caught me off guard how instense it was.

I found myself walking around in circle not knowing what I was doing, switching from thought to thought like a pinball racking up a high score. It went from feeling like I was in hell and that's what life was, to being in the bliss of understanding everything around me and feeling like I should love water like it was a person at one point because it sustained us ( I guess thats how I describe how I felt). I couldn't talk, everything sounded ok to me, but everything I spoke was just gibberish. I learned how to adjust the dose to my liking after that :P I really like the visuals it gives but the mind ****ing it something hard to deal with.

Acid is what 200X more powerful then shrooms? Naa am good Ill sticking my bong and joints and a occasional shroom trip if I want to experience profoundness. Plus when I first tried "drugs" I told myself I stick to Natural Things. For the part I have stuck to that besides the occasional self prescribed pill.
Cadrian is offline   Reply With Quote