Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 12:11 PM   #4718 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

I really get annoyed by these couples that have nothing to say to each other, so they just fill the moments they're together with smooches and snogs. Now my cousin and my kinda best friend are together, and at each time they're together they call me cause they're bored. Isn't that weird?!
Aren't two people that like each other enough, supposed to never get bored from the other one's company. Plus they keep complaining that they aren't seeing each other enough, and that they're missing each other. So how about you spend sometime together, like just the two of you, without me bringing the jokes, while you just sit there hugging. It just feels awkward, uncomfortable and pathetic.

Here, I said it! Now I'm gone to entertain these rascals.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote