Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 02:34 PM   #2236 (permalink)
duga
MB quadrant's JM Vincent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
I keep telling my friends that it's supposed to be a better paced trip than shrooms, they're all sketched out because of the bullshit propaganda that's still floating around.

I still have quite a few things left on my "to try" list: acid, DMT, special K, woodrose seeds, mescaline/peyote & 2c derivatives. I'll get to them all eventually.
i don't know man...it is totally possible to OD on acid while it is impossible to on shrooms. i was totally keen on trying acid until my friend got a little too into it. he went away one summer and came back totally messed up. he was a strict vegan, didn't do any drugs including alcohol, and was convinced he was on a higher spiritual plane. turns out he took an intense amount of acid during the summer and the devil came and talked to him about how ****ed his life is.

obviously the devil didn't come to talk to him, but he was convinced and his state just degenerated from there. he was eventually convinced he didn't need food at all, he paced constantly all around campus freaking people out, and generally pulled a syd barrett and is now schizophrenic.

now i don't feel like doing acid so much.