Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 04:38 PM   #2239 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadrian View Post
Lesson learned there is schizophrenics shouldn't do drugs.... Alot of times mind altering drugs can trigger schizophrenia but dont cause it, it usually was going to happen anyway. You said college, thats about the age it comes out.

With that said I still don't plan to do Acid, I don't think I got the mind set to let go of everything and just enjoy it. Just sounds to intense. I mean my mom and dad told me some ****ed up **** that happened to them, sure they said it with a smile as they told the story of my Dad almost running over my mom with the truck. but ya know.......
Acid isn't that different from shrooms. Having done shrooms, you're prepared enough for an acid trip. And no it's not 200 times more powerful in context of dosage. Yes, you'll be screwed if you eat an entire sheet of acid or drink an entire vial... but who would do that?
Just drop a single blotter and I guarantee you, especially with the dilution that goes on now days in comparison to back when your folks were dropping acid, you'll probably want to drop another blotter before the night is through.

The only negative thing about acid is it's hard to really know what kind of dose you're taking, but realistically, you can be sure that a single blotter hit isn't going to be the hell of a ride you're expecting it to be. In all likelihood, you'll probably be disappointed in the lack of potency and feel ripped off.

Also, you can always play it safe and cut it in half.