Music Banter - View Single Post - Scary Kids Scaring Kids
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 11:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrbabble View Post
There once was a time when people did a thing called research. People here expect everything spoon feed to them. I'm not saying anything bad about you, in fact i find you to be one of the few members that seems pretty cool and open to new things.

And i totally agree with you and jackhammer( i think thats the guys name) my OP was week and vague, but still that doesn't give people the right to say that i "fail" simply because i'm new to the whole forum thing. People like RezZ give good forums like this a bad name.
Your a terrible poster. Noone would come to this forum if every band thread was just some douche like you saying go somewhere else and check them out.

And to your second paragraph, I have posted much information about many bands, and even more album reviews, while your Music-banter career has consisted of whining like a little bitch. So to me...that = fail.

No response to this is necessity. Nothing will change the fact you should put effort into created threads and that as of yet you are a worthless poster. Now this can change, but my guess is I will get another retort about how "people are lazy" and Im a troll.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote