Music Banter - View Single Post - I Will Catch You - New song! :)
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 04:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
miss_cupcake
Account Disabled

Smile I Will Catch You - New song! :)

Hey guys!

This is my second attempt at songwriting. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I was really happy at the time and I think it's a nice song for those who need a bit of inspiration or encouragement in their lives. Feel free to change or add anything to the lyrics.

Cheers.

Verse 1
Have you ever had a dream to follow, but the road won’t take you there?
Did you ever stand before the mirror and wonder why people stare?
Sometimes in our lives there are moments when we need the strength of each other.
A shoulder to lean on, a voice to speak from, and a heart to help us along.

Chorus
Don’t be shy to lift your head and walk on by, to take my hand and hold it closely.
Don’t be afraid to shed a tear or have me near because, I will catch you when you fall.

Verse 2
Have you ever wanted to face your fears or live life perfectly?
Did you ever wish upon a star and imagine what true love should be?
Sometimes in our lives there are moments when need the strength of each other.
A shoulder to weep on, a voice to cry from, and a heart to feel we belong.

Chorus
Don’t be shy to lift your head and walk on by, to take my hand and hold it closely.
Don’t be afraid to shed a tear or have me near because, I will catch you when you fall.

Bridge
There’s always gonna be a true friend for everybody, someone who will show you they care.
A sister with whom you can share...

Chorus

I will catch you when you fall.
miss_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote