Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 07:53 PM   #9932 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molecules View Post
yes! I can't get enough of it, once you lock into the tracks his voice quickly induces an undulating trancestate, f*cking amazing to be honest. You have cool friends.
It was more my teacher lol. But he's got a great passion for world music, and my friends and I had nowhere else to go.
I'll try to recall all the artists he named that day...

Edit: I just remembered he talked about the violin virtuoso Niccolò Paganini. Some great myth about him metamorphosing into Satan in his latest days, as his talent was so unbelievable it must've been the work of the devil.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

Last edited by NumberNineDream; 01-23-2010 at 08:27 PM.
NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote