Music Banter - View Single Post - What film are you anticipating seeing or buying?
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 08:40 AM   #280 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molecules View Post
ah yes the Others was a rare modern example of a chilling ghost story (one of the few things England is good for I think is ghosts)... and yeah of course heard of 'the original Vanilla Sky'. Is it worth going back and watching that with Tom Cruise's maniacal grin and the corniness (for want of a better word) of the Hollywood version singed on my brain?
Mar Adentro intrigues, it's going on the list.

Are you guys on RYM? I've been using it lately to rate and catalogue films to a wishlist (scroll down the page a bit for the film section), else i end up forgetting all this stuff. Formerly used IMDB but this was extremely cumbersome and time-consuming
I think I once gave you a list of his films, as you were interested in checking Spanish movies. Thesis is a great movie, one of those thrillers that keep you on the edge of your seat. Abre Los Ojos, is much better than its remake Vanilla Sky btw.. and of course Mar Adentro, can surely get a spot as one of my favourite 10 movies of all times.

Now about Agora, still no one I know saw it. It was kind of disappointing knowing that they modified some of the Historical facts, but knowing this man's perfect filmography, I'll surely be watching it. I'll try to go this week, and reply to both of you about it.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote