Music Banter - View Single Post - What film are you anticipating seeing or buying?
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 10:17 AM   #284 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

^ Glad to be of any help.

Now another film I remembered, and that I'm sure I won't be watching any soon, as it will surely get banned in here. It's the Golden Lion winner of this year's Venice Film Festival, the Israeli movie Lebanon. I'm pretty sure it's going to be nominated as one of the best Foreign movies at the Oscars, like the two previous years, with the other two Israeli movies talking about broken soldiers in the land of Lebanon (Beaufort and Waltz with Bashir).
It does look like a good war movie, but I feel that the Israelis are kinda milking this subject a bit too much. Like 3 years in a row, and 2 (soon to be 3) Oscar nominations, though Waltz with Bashir was one of my favourite 2008 films.
I still hope this one will also be good, and with no secret political agenda.

I can't seem to find any poster of the film, but I got some shots:

Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote