Music Banter - View Single Post - The most annoying person in music?
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 01:57 PM   #351 (permalink)
nick!
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ. View Post
Looks like a rat, sounds like a boy going through puberty. Why is she up for so many awards?
Alright. No way. Fist of all she does NOT look like a rat. You used a picture of her blowing a kiss... not fair. And secondly, she's got a cool, unique voice. I don't know what kind of pubescent boys you've been hanging around with... Or what you sounded like going thru puberty.... But I did not sound like taylor swift. If I did, I would not be wasting my time on this post. I'd be listening to my PLATINUM record and bathing in money.

I really admire her for two reasons: Firstly: she's helping lead a country revival. Combining country sounds with catchy pop melodies and lyrics, bringing country slowly into the mainstream. Secondly: she's actually a decent person, unlike so many other faces in music.

As for my call on the most annoying person in music, i'd have to say right now it'd be jason derulo (the 'whatchya say' guy). His entire song is based on an imogen heap song. The chorus isn't even his for crying out loud!!! I can't respect a "musician" who rises to fame by stealing someone elses song. I'm ok with a little sampling here and there, but this is too far.
Others: Elvis Presley, Relient K, Thrice, DC*B, RHCP...
nick! is offline   Reply With Quote