Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 05:26 PM   #1384 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
Mashing those plastic lids with drum sticks just feels so dead compared to the real thing. I mean, you could probably say the same about mashing plastic buttons on the guitar controllers, but I just think the drums are worse. Or in other words, I find the guitars more fun.

45 dollars is not that much here, actually It's a little less than what I'm paying for World Tour without instruments.

edit :

Guitar Hero 5 & Metallica are both just over 77 dollars here compared .. again without instruments.
to each their own i suppose hehe i figure it's because i've never played drums for real (at least no more than a handful of times) that i was able to enjoy playing the toy version more. the plastic guitars are OK but i keep thinking to how the real thing works, plus with the drums you do end up moving more than just your fingers. i actually feel confident in sitting on a real kit and being able to actually produce some legitimate beat after playing the game for a while.

as for prices the games are normally $60 out here new with no instruments.

as for my current playing habits - still retrogaming my way through Starcraft because why the hell not. up to the last Terran mission at the moment.

also still logging at least a couple of matches of The Last Stand mode from Dawn of War2 every night. anyone else here ever try this one? anyone ever beat wave 20?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote