Music Banter - View Single Post - NND's take on Lebanese Music
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 02:38 AM   #20 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

NOTIFICATION

I thought I'd just separate I from Arabic music, as going deeper and deeper into the culture, I realised how 70% of the Lebanese bands won't really stick much under the "Arabic Music" tag.
As Lebanon is in a very mixed point of the world, the artists sing in 4 different languages, and the music varies between all the genres possible. I'll surely get myself more familiar with the surrounding music scene, and I'll be posting about them in the second thread. As for now, I'll try to talk about all the local bands I've been digging lately.

I'll try my best to maintain a high degree of quality music, without throwing names to raise the numbers.

Edit: Gotta thank Bulldog for separating the threads
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote