Music Banter - View Single Post - I, Me, My Journal
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 09:44 AM   #38 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
Hi Number9,
I especially enjoyed your entry about Rai folk rock/pop music! I have heard the basic sound before but never knew anything about the genre and history, so thanks for sharing about it. I liked learning, too, about the collaborations of artists around the world singing Rai-inspired music.

I must say, though, that the video of "Tellement n'brick" by Faudel looks like a song about a male stalker singing "I love you" as he runs desperately after the woman trying to flee him and his persistence. During the song I kept rooting for the woman to get away and was glad when she finally succeeded in boarding the plane while he is left running after the plane on the runway. What is the actual story in the song? *Is* he an ex-lover stalker? He scared me.
I'm glad you liked that entry. However that song is sadly about Faudel just singing that he madly loves her. It's not much "stalking" as much as "never giving up on love" lol.
All the lyrics of the song say "I love you so much, I love you to death". Having him run behind her in that music video adds a sharp stalking quality to it, you're right about that xD.
Though I think, it's his pathetic baby-face that makes him look a bit adorable (?)
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote