Music Banter - View Single Post - Music Help, Survey Studies, Poster Wants, Music Sheets Thread.
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 09:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kimmage
Groupie

Default Why do you listen to Metal?

If you could answer these questions you'd do me a massive favor, it's for my A Level Coursework research:

1. What do you think of Heavy metal/screamo/death metal/etc. (basiclly anything of the heavier persuasion)?

2. Do you listen to metal?

2a. [If yes] Why do you enjoy it?

2b. [if no] What are your reasons, beyond not liking it?

3. Do you agree that heavy music makes it's listeners more prone to violent thoughts and/or actions? Why?

4. Do you agree with the idea that anyone who watches violent music videos along with the violent song will become, themselves, more violent to them or others?

5. Do you think that Marilyn Manson's music videos are too violently and sexually explicit?

6. If you pass a person on the street who is heavily tattooed and pierced and is wearing an all black outfit consiting mostly of studs/leather do you feel slightly intmidated?

If you could answer these questions it would be a MASSIVE help, really! If you could answer as detailed as possible that would also be great. I need the most honest views you can give.

Thanks.
Kimmage is offline   Reply With Quote